Time for a little Monday afternoon Rocky Horror Quiz!
Answer all the questions below- no cheating! One of you will be selected at random for a free prop bag at our premier at the Alama Drafthouse on February 28th @10pm.
Put your score in the comments!
Take Our Rocky Horror Picture Show Quiz!
- Who wrote the screenplay, as well as the musical and original book?
- Who starred as Janet and Brad in the original Rocky Horror Picture show?
- How did Magenta achieve her glorious red hair?
- What was unusual about Meat Loaf and his motorcycle?
- What major problem did Susa Sarandon have during the filming of the movie?
- What was the inspiration behind the sexy floating red lips?
- Who was the rock star who wanted to play the role of Frank-N-Furter, but was rejected in favor of Tim Curry?
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show holds what theatrical record?
- Which member of British royalty was a huge fan of the show and requested an interview with Tim Curry?
- Tim Curry was once refused entrance to a theatre for being “an imposter”. What was the name of the theatre?
- What were the names of the names of the cast members?
Answers: (Highlight with your cursor for the answers)
- Riff-Raff – Richard O’Brian
- Julie Covington (“The South Bank Show, Rock Follies”) and Christopher Malcolm
- It was spray painted every day, not dyed
- He didn’t know how to ride motorcycles, and he had a body double stand in for him
- She was terribly ill with the flu
- Man Ray’s 1936 painting “The Lovers“
- Mick Jagger
- The show holds the record for the longest running theatrical release in history
- Princess Diana
- The Waverly Theatre in New York City
- Richard O’Brien (Riff-Raff), Tim Curry (Frank-N-Furter), Patricia Quinn (Magenta), Nell Campbell (Columbia), Meat Loaf (Eddie) and Jonathan Adams (Dr. Scott)